AuthorTopic: Bench Seats in back of 90?  (Read 597 times)

Offline WishIhadaLandy

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Bench Seats in back of 90?
« on: June 06, 2006, 09:50:50 »
Has anyone tried this, fitting a bench of 2/3 seats in the back of a 90, not along the side but across, normal back seat style? Wondered if it was possible and if so how easy it would be to do.
Just another curiosity thing for when i hopefully (fingers crossed) get one in the future. Thanks for any help :D
i wish, i wish, i wish i had a landy,
a fiesta is so boring!!!

Richard

defenderdan

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 11:42:04 »
I'm sure it would be very easy to bolt the bench in but they would be very uncomfortable to use due to the wheelarches being where you want to put your feet. Also if you fitted it forward facing you would have a lot of climbing to do to sit on it. I think many people have pondered this one and quickly dismissed it. If you do manage to do it though make sure you let us know how.

Offline WishIhadaLandy

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 12:38:32 »
What about if you fitted it backwards, up against the bulkhead at the back of the front row of seats, no climbing invloved then but the wheel arches would still be a problem.

Does anyone know how good the forward facing folders are? I've seen them advertised but not actually in the flesh.
a fiesta is so boring!!!

Richard

Wolfie

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 13:22:41 »
Quote from: "WishIhadaLandy"
Does anyone know how good the forward facing folders are? I've seen them advertised but not actually in the flesh.

Eeyore has them in his 110, and they are pretty good. We have gone to the Vercors in France a couple of times with someone in one of the seats without too much in the way of complaints  :D
Not sure which ones they are, but if you PM Eeyore I'm sure he will be able to tell you.

Regards

Wolfie

Offline Eeyore

Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 13:24:55 »
Quote from: "Wolfie"
Quote from: "WishIhadaLandy"

Eeyore has them in his 110, and they are pretty good. We have gone to the Vercors in France a couple of times with someone in one of the seats without too much in the way of complaints  :D
Not sure which ones they are, but if you PM Eeyore I'm sure he will be able to tell you.

Regards

Wolfie

Exmoor Trim!

Bought at a Sortout when it was still held in a muddy field in Sodbury!

cheers
 8)
Eeyore
Flower: '95 Defender 110 Hard Top. Donkey Power :D

Offline WishIhadaLandy

Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 16:14:23 »
Thats guy's, something else to think about for when i finally join the landy owners club :D
a fiesta is so boring!!!

Richard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal