KAM Diff Lock

<< < (2/3) > >>

nielsascha123:
Thanks.
I think I'll go with the ARB.

KAMDIFFS:
Hello there,

Interesting to see your comments.  

Our (newly lauched) rear Solenoid Operated Suzuki Diff Lock retails at £582 inc. VAT, for the complete kit including halfshafts and wheel bearing kits.  
The most recent figures we have for ARB is £405 for the locker, plus £128 for the compressor, plus VAT = £626, and you don't get a new set of heavy duty halfshafts etc.

As Santana's OEM Diff lock designers and suppliers, we have supplied over 2600 units for their Military PS10's, plus it has now has UK Military type approval. It is the same system that we have applied to the Suzuki Locker, only we have compacted it to fit in the "limited" space environment for the suzuki.

We have ADK Suzuki testing the first official locker. I believe he's going to be photographing the installation on his website.

Anyhow, thought I'd just make a comment and an update as our name was mentioned.

Happy Off-Roading !

www.kamdiffs.com

jimny gary:
Ian i know where you HAVE put your money, have they arrived yet then?

Gary

glaggs:
HI Kamdiffs - does the Suzuki kit fit just the SJ/ Samuri's or do you do kits for the Jimny and Vitara as well?

jimny gary:
Kit available later in year apparently, ive already asked them! I didnt offer my services as test vehicle though  - so if they want me to test it..... :lol:

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version