Events, Gatherings, Out & About > Regional Meets

West Midlands

<< < (2/3) > >>

Star:
Erm just 1 thing............. I know I'm a Brummie and can be slightly thick at times :roll:  but why do we need to vote on it if Chris B has already volunteered to be the rep?  :?

missroadrage:

--- Quote from: "LittleStar" ---Erm just 1 thing............. I know I'm a Brummie and can be slightly thick at times :roll:  but why do we need to vote on it if Chris B has already volunteered to be the rep?  :?
--- End quote ---

Hi Susie you're not thick - we agreed we would get nominations then take a vote  :?  We are just making sure the group are happy with the choice :lol:

we have had one person vote no so if there are any major reasons against Chris Braddick please let us know :wink:

chris9119:

--- Quote from: "missroadrage" ---
--- Quote from: "LittleStar" ---Erm just 1 thing............. I know I'm a Brummie and can be slightly thick at times :roll:  but why do we need to vote on it if Chris B has already volunteered to be the rep?  :?
--- End quote ---

Hi Susie you're not thick - we agreed we would get nominations then take a vote  :?  We are just making sure the group are happy with the choice :lol:

we have had one person vote no so if there are any major reasons against Chris Braddick please let us know :wink:
--- End quote ---

That was me voting no............  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

mudfrog:
colin for vice chair hound :lol:

clairedave:
dave and i vote for chris,and when is the next meeting at farmer johns??as we missed the last one cos of dave being ill and rangie being sick too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version