Vehicle & Technical > Not Anything Listed Above....

Nothing Like a Land Rover

(1/2) > >>

Bush Tucker Man:
For some slightly differant machinery to a Land Rover, have a look at these sites;

www.stalwart.org (plus Saladin,Salamader & Saracen)
www.greensix.simonides.org (Antar, Martian & Pioneer)
www.thornycroft.org.uk
www.mvt.org.uk
www.captain-vulcan.freeuk.com (the big, beautiful V-bomber)
www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk
www.dodge-charger.com (especially sections apertaining to the '69)
www.ducati.com (anything to do with the 916 & consequent derivatives)
www.moxytrucks.com (Tonka Toys for big kids)

www.fox.com/futuarama/
www.killbots.com (all abaout 'Futurama', the superb cartoon series from the creator of 'The Simpsons')

Andy.:
Yet again some good sites Richard.

Do you actually work or just surf the internet all day for weird and wonderful sites to entertain us all with  :D

http://www.moxytrucks.com/ the boys liked this site, they want one, told them though we would'nt be able to park it outside  :lol:

Bush Tucker Man:
Even more 'Big Boys Toys', Andy. For the boys (of course!?)
www.multidrive.co.uk
www.jcb.co.uk

Yes I do go to work, I only see some of our Nurses, Doctors & Consultants secretaries using computers I never toouch one myself at work.
All of these sites I post for your delight & delectation are researched at home, either late at night, or on a morning when I'm on afternoon shifts (or days off)

Bush Tucker Man:
Ideal items for the DIY enthusiast who has a requirement for some groundwork carrying out prior to building his garage/extension.

www.iarecordings.org/dragline/

This giant collection of cables, scaffolding and wiring is on display at Allerton Bywater, between Leeds & Castleford.
It's just pity the next open day co-incides with Langley Farm, but then again it did 2years ago

Also try;
www.oldglory.co.uk
www.crcmining.com.au/

Andy.:
Richard like the Military section on http://www.multidrive.co.uk/, some heavy metal vehicles there  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version