Events, Gatherings, Out & About > Members' Travels

Out & About. Wednesday 15th February

(1/2) > >>

Bush Tucker Man:
Been as it says 'out & about' this morning, not far

One thing I did see was my old 50th Discovery is still for sale & has been re-plated now back to the re-issued (original) number.

On one small unclassified side-lane that I stopped on (surfaced, not a byway, or RUPP) was that all the Sheep in the field congregated (or came running) by the wall as I got out.

Is this a phenomenon that other Series/Defender drivers suffer??

(perhaps they heard that Welsh postman talking on the Ken Bruce show :lol:  :lol: )

TimM:
You've definatley bought a farm vehicle now then, when you were in your Disco they recognised the engine, but when they saw it they realised it wasn't food time..... but now.....  :roll:

Jim-Willy:
Yep me and MiniMan where cruising down a lane in the Dales and the sheep were gathering all around the truck and hindering progress, ended up driving with MiniMan sat on the bonnett shouting at them :lol:

hobbit:
Slapping on the door panel will normally move them :wink:

Bush Tucker Man:

--- Quote from: "Bush Tucker Man" ---
On one small unclassified side-lane that I stopped on (surfaced, not a byway, or RUPP) was that all the Sheep in the field congregated (or came running) by the wall as I got out.
--- End quote ---

I've had this happen before when I had the previous 110, we were up on Stake Moss

--- Quote from: "Bush Tucker Man" ---(perhaps they heard that Welsh postman talking on the Ken Bruce show :lol:  :lol: )
--- End quote ---

Turn the radio off next time anyone Welsh is on :lol:

--- Quote from: "hobbit" ---Slapping on the door panel will normally move them
--- End quote ---
Just don't rattle a bucket near them :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version