Vehicle & Technical > Freelander

Roof Rack information

(1/1)

Ollie:
With an impending addition to the family only weeks away, our Freelander will need a roof rack for all that additional baby kit. What with the tent, sleeping bags, cooking equipment the list is endless right?
So, who's the best? I like the look of the Safety Devices one, its small and neat, anyone bought one? Anyone bought a roof rack of anykind and care to comment?

Thanks for your time!
Ollie

thermidorthelobster:
I'm confused - 90 or Freelander?  Ref your post in the Defender group.  :?

Patriot have a second-hand Freelander roof rack in their showroom as we speak.  Not sure how much they want for it, but it looks to be in very good condition.

David

Ollie:

--- Quote from: "thermidorthelobster" ---I'm confused - 90 or Freelander?  Ref your post in the Defender group.  :?

David
--- End quote ---

David,
Your right, I'm after both. My Wife has a Freelander, the 90 is mine :D
I was going to make my own ply covering for the safety devices roof racks! I've emailed the chap at Patriot for details.

Thanks.
Ollie

thermidorthelobster:
I think I'm going to order a Patriot rack for the Disco II this week.  About 8x the cost of my last Disco roof rack but hopefully it'll be worth it - they're astonishingly well built bits of kit as far as I can see.  8)

David

Ollie:
David,
Been to see the chap at Patriot yesterday. Great guy. His place in Bedford is yet to be opened, but he let us have a good look round. The roof racks are great, well worth the money, exceptional build quality.
We have decided not to go ahead with one for the Freelander after all.

Many thanks.
Ollie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version