AuthorTopic: 410 for sale  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Benji

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
410 for sale
« on: March 29, 2004, 23:00:39 »
Hi all

We,ve decided to sell 'Jerry' our faithful jeep!

It's a b reg 410, hard top in silver.

Mods as follows: Mud plugger tyres, snorkel, internal fuel tank, loads of new engine parts including, carb, coil, condensor, leads, distributer, points rotor arm, plugs, fuel filter, thermostat, battery.

The alternator hasn't worked for months but as they seem to pack up as soon as you hit muddy sludge, we haven't replaced it. We simply charge the battery before we go and that easily lasts the whole day.
The front pads need replacing and i think the head gasket has blown. Theres a trickle of water coming from the front of the engine when running. Not totally sure if it is the gasket cos im not a mechanic!

The engine ran like a dream until the end of the last off road day we went to, when the power dropped due to the head gasket blowing.

The body has the usual traits of an off roader!  Most panels are dented or damaged but the doors all still shut properly!

Obviously he doesn't have an MOT, but im happy to tow it anywhere if you pay the fuel cost.

We are about to put him on Ebay starting at £125 but if anyone is interested then let me know.

We are also selling the trailer that we use for him. Its a twin axle plant / car trailer with a tilting bed, four new tyres, winch and new strap, decent brakes and built in lights and markers.

It's built of galvanised steel with soild mud guards sides and floor. It also has a removeable ladder rack.

Again this is going on Ebay starting at £700.

We are selling as we have decided to have a rest from playing in the mud for a while due to several reasons.  Weddings, money etc  :?

Anyone intersted then let me know.

Ben
Ben.

Discovery Td5 ES,
Ifor Williams box trailer (my office),
Yellow labrador with permanant 4 paw drive!
www.messypups.com

Offline turtle

Attack Member
410 for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 10:06:43 »
Benji - any pictures?

Offline Benji

Attack Member
410 for sale
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 23:37:45 »
Erm....yes, but no!

My bruv has taken some to put on ebay but i haven't got a clue how to put piccys on here yet!

I'll let you know when the auction goes live and tell you the ID number so you can see the pics there.  :)

Ben
Ben.

Discovery Td5 ES,
Ifor Williams box trailer (my office),
Yellow labrador with permanant 4 paw drive!
www.messypups.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal