AuthorTopic: New Disco  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Jake

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • <insert witty comment here>
    • South Molton, Devon. UK
  • Referrals: 0
New Disco
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 21:01:31 »
Quote from: "gords"
Quote from: "beast5680"
Quote from: "Jake"
My ear is always to the ground Gordon.

thats so you can see the bits hanging out of the diff :lol:  :lol:

Considering where Big Blue was when the diff broke - I should think the only thing coming out is sandy mud :lol:

And broken teeth
 :lol:
Jake

Owner - Land Rover Discovery 2
Driver - Land Rover Defender 100" Trayback

gords

New Disco
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 21:06:15 »
Quote from: "Leigh Green"
Thanks for the link Gords. I think I like the idea of getting a 200 bumper and saving mine just in case, unless you can get a 300 bumper and end caps without the valance.

Looks like you need to talk to TUFFTEE - http://forums.mud-club.com/viewtopic.php?t=12613

Offline Jim-Willy

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
New Disco
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2005, 21:14:43 »
Nice truck Leigh 8) .  Of course you do know you'll never want anything non Landy ever again don't you?  They're addictive! :wink:
'ear all, see all, say nawt; Eyt all, sup all pay nawt; An' if ivver tha does owt fer nawt; Allus do it fer thi sen.

Offline clips

Attack Member
New Disco
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2005, 21:45:57 »
Quote from: "clips"
cant help but wish we'd hung on to the comfort machine and modified it :oops: congrats on disco ownership

What :shock:  I'm shocked!! I thought you loved your 90 :?

:? the 12 hour road stint home with rattling cooker and window guards dented the enthusiasm! Still loving the 90, cannt help but smile when driving it, (kind of like that chewing gum ad on telle at the moment!!) Just have a weekness for modified discos.
Al and Gayn,

Toyota converts

Offline Jim-Willy

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
New Disco
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2005, 21:51:01 »
cant help but wish we'd hung on to the comfort machine and modified it :oops: congrats on disco ownership

What :shock:  I'm shocked!! I thought you loved your 90 :?

:? the 12 hour road stint home with rattling cooker and window guards dented the enthusiasm! Still loving the 90, cannt help but smile when driving it, (kind of like that chewing gum ad on telle at the moment!!) Just have a weekness for modified discos.

Better get used to it or get a loud stereo, mine gives me wierd lugs when i do a proper day behind the wheel, everything rattles and the transfer whine at motorway speeds is a real character builder!  I love it regardless :lol:
'ear all, see all, say nawt; Eyt all, sup all pay nawt; An' if ivver tha does owt fer nawt; Allus do it fer thi sen.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal