AuthorTopic: dum question no 2  (Read 745 times)

Offline yer auld aunt nelly

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
dum question no 2
« on: September 05, 2005, 20:31:33 »
:roll: whilst playing the it goes there game with nelly.Im trying to select the right rod to connect from the high low lever to box.Ive had to swing the collet that the rod connects to a full 180 degrees no prob.But to get the right length rod i need to know cause im 'stoopid' is the action on the box a up,down action if you see what i mean.nelly is v8 with santana type gear box!
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline yer auld aunt nelly

Attack Member
no seriously
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 19:30:42 »
:roll: cheers for the help lads
yer better not naff this up an come back to these shores or god help me yer auld aunt nelly will jump out of her grave an like as not kick yer teeth in......

Offline hobbit

Attack Member
dum question no 2
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 21:43:41 »
Wish I could help, but not having worked on defenders, I havn't a clue. cant even look under one to take a pic, come one sure somebody can ,

Have a look in some of the galleries of defender drivers, might be a pic or two there somewhere
Kev

'91 stretch Discovery 200 Tdi
Hybrid for running round (got to go now)
Srs 3 Lightweight petrol (got to go)
Srs 3 Lightweight petrol, runabout

Not every problem can be solved with duct tape, and it's exactly for those situations we have WD 40

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal