AuthorTopic: 300tdi timing belt change  (Read 1864 times)

Offline bill10

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • l am looking to make new friends have some fun looking to green laning will have do some repairs as well
    • northampton
  • Referrals: 0
300tdi timing belt change
« on: February 17, 2013, 22:11:42 »
hi l am a new member l want to change timing belt 3oo tdi have genral kit does anyone have the no how an kit will help an will pay for time an use of kit an gain valuable experience if you can help please let me :smiley:
hi my name is will am loolking foward to meeting members l have 96 discovery 1 300tdi red need to learn how to take care of it an to do more green laning l do scouts as well an work in two part  time jobs for looking full time am willing to help local members out if needed frackie boy has my number

Offline lambert

Attack Member
  • and then as if by magic
    • harrogate
Re: 300tdi timing belt change
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:01:21 »
Hello and welcome. Timing change is relatively simpleton do you just need to take your time and make sure you do it right. I would offer but i am a bit far away but i'm sure someone more local all be able to show you through it.
Lambert Coverdale.

As slow as possible, as fast as necessary.

Two and a half litres of turbocharged diesel goodness.

Offline Frankie-Boy

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • Hello to anyone lol
    • Northampton, UK
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 17:44:14 »

Hello Will,

There are a few of us that meet once a month at the Brampton Halt pub near Chapel Brampton, next one being Thursday 28th Feb, we usually gather after about 7:30 so come and have a chat and get to know us 'locals' and we'll try to help you where we can.
Frank Bayley,
Administrator
email:- frank.bayley@ntlworld.com

Offline bill10

Attack Member
  • l am looking to make new friends have some fun looking to green laning will have do some repairs as well
    • northampton
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 22:27:15 »
thanks will see you there l drive a red  discovery 1
hi my name is will am loolking foward to meeting members l have 96 discovery 1 300tdi red need to learn how to take care of it an to do more green laning l do scouts as well an work in two part  time jobs for looking full time am willing to help local members out if needed frackie boy has my number

Offline lurch_917

Attack Member
  • hi all hows it going
    • kettering
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 00:03:25 »
nice meeting you will i hope we havent put you off too much its good to see a new face as looking at franks old mug every month gets a bit nightmareish .....sorry frank.
As a youth I could run up and down stairs all day now I'm older it takes me all day just to walk upstairs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal