AuthorTopic: Paddocks  (Read 1954 times)

Offline hrh_dave

• Administrator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Lybster, Caithness
  • Referrals: 1
Paddocks
« on: January 12, 2013, 15:51:20 »
Hi all...

Any thoughts on who they are using as a courier at the moment, as after ordering stuff on Thursday it was apparently dispatched on Friday but thanks to them I never got the email with the tracking info, asked them today for it and all I got was the tracking number, but no info as to who its being sent by.. Ive tried all the usual suspects but nothing which makes me think they are sending me up the usual garden path...

Why I use them when over the years they have been a pain in the preverbial, but at the end of the day I think its money it boils down too...

"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away."
www.terranomade.co.uk

Offline piggysteve

Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Paddocks
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 17:42:38 »
Sorry can't remember but they are often useless, last time I spent an age chasing up a starter motor to find it had been left and signed for at a neighbours who's hardly ever in. No ticket through my door to let me know, he had the blasted thing for 4 days.
Ex pat Yorkshireman.

P38 diesel

Offline lambert

Attack Member
  • and then as if by magic
    • harrogate
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 21:22:24 »
Fedex usually.
Lambert Coverdale.

As slow as possible, as fast as necessary.

Two and a half litres of turbocharged diesel goodness.

Offline hrh_dave

• Administrator
    Attack Member
    • Lybster, Caithness
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 09:20:38 »
Thanks for that... Just checked it, and its not even been sent yet.. ****** useless is that, check the tracking and its just saying.. Consignment data received, so its not even left shaddocks. Bloomin useless!
"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away."
www.terranomade.co.uk

Offline Scott-ie-dog

Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 11:41:57 »
Yep I've had that with paddocks, 2 other friends (1 living within 5 miles of me & the 2nd 50 yards away),all made orders at about the same time (Sunday), I had email monday pm to say dispatched, 2 other friends received parcels on Tuesday, I received email Wednesday evening to say courier had picked it up and received it Thursday. Paddock didn't even reply to my email asking why 3 packages all dispatched to same area and on the same day weren't picked up at the same time etc etc. I now don't use them if I can help it.

Offline andrew2986

Attack Member
    • Grays Essex
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 08:42:59 »
I tend to use either Island 4x4 or Rimmers.
Islands delivery service is brilliant, you are advised at every stage as to what is going on and then you get a text telling you your delivery time..
And Rimmers are very helpfull, and there stuff is always delivered when they say.

Andy
Modified V8 Discovery....now dead.. :(
300TDI slowly being rebuilt
P38 4.6 My only working landrover :)

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. - H.S. Thompson

Offline hrh_dave

• Administrator
    Attack Member
    • Lybster, Caithness
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 08:59:42 »
I usually use Island 4x4 as there service is second to none... I completely forgot to check there website for the rear shock mounts DOH... I think this is one customer they wont be getting back....
www.terranomade.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal