AuthorTopic: Tigger's.......  (Read 984 times)

Offline DurtyDisco

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Tigger's.......
« on: November 15, 2012, 14:52:49 »
Hi Guys and Girls of Mud Club

I need your help if possible….

In March 2013 myself and my wife are competing in the “Mac4x4 Challenge” in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.

http://www.mac4x4.co.uk/about.html

We have already raised about £1600 on our just giving page through donations, selling our limited edition Mac4x4 wristbands, coffee mornings, dinner parties etc….

www.justgiving.com/durtydisco

Our next challenge in December is the “Guess how many Tigger’s in Tigger” competition, this is where I need your help, we need Tiggers ……any size or shape.

We have a few already but I would like your help in reaching out to the guys and girls at Group, to see if they would be kind enough to keep their eyes and ears open for Tiggers, or be able to donate any “unwanted” Tiggers to our cause. They need to be donated as the giver will not get them back…..

The plan is to get as many Tigger’s as possible to fill as much of my Discovery 3 (called Tigger as its black and orange) as possible, charge folks £1 to guess how many there are. We have a prize that has been donated by my friends at Landrover Experience (East of England) of a days Landrover Experience driving the latest models from the Landrover range.

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/experience-land-rover/adventure-days/overview/

We plan to run the competition from 1st December to 24th December, to raise money for the Mac4x4 pot, and then split up the Tiggers we have collected to go to the Northampton General Children’s Ward and Kettering General Children’s ward as a comfort for kids that are in hospital over the festive period.

Can you help me?

Please contact me through here, or my email andi.mcguire@hotmail.co.uk or by mobile 07971 776884

2008 Discovery 3 G4 Edition - Still grinning like a small child!

1996 Green 300TDi Commercial - Big Bird - Very
modified!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal