AuthorTopic: Workshop/garages to rent wanted?  (Read 953 times)

Offline paranoid android

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Workshop/garages to rent wanted?
« on: November 09, 2010, 14:56:09 »
hey everyone, havent been on here for a while as ive been to busy working to pay off my landy which i now have enough to rebuild the thing, however im still struggling to find a good enough workshop/garage to put it in, the size and the price are just too damn expensive and small. im on the border of south london and surrey if anyone has any ideas of where to look it would be very much apprecated. oh and if this is in the wrong section let me know ill move it. cheers guys
D90 200tdi
snorkel
265 kl71's
k&N
soon- 2" tuffback/bearmach lift
"anyone who lives within their means is seriously lacking an imagination"

Offline 90Mike

Attack Member
Re: Workshop/garages to rent wanted?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 19:27:40 »
Looking my self in the Coventry & Warwickshire area for workshop space so i know how you feel  :(
MRM Auto Centre
Unit 6 Central City Industrial Estate
Red Lane
Coventry
CV6 5RY

Services, Repairs and very soon MOTs also available rent a ramp for a day or on an hourly rate PM me for details.

Offline LiftedDisco

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 19:56:17 »
Paranoid Android... How's ya doing?

Seems like an awful long time since I saw you at a Northants meeting... mind you, I haven't been to a Northants one since a few of us started meeting as South Northants to reduce the travelling time etc etc!

Anyway... to your question!

South London / Surrey would suggest that you are somewhere around Norbury, Thornton Heath or Morden / Merton area - if as you say, you want space, maybe you need to think big in terms of possible solutions...

There used to be a company called Playscape Karting who were based at Clapham Bus Garage - they used the main area of the bus garage for a track, but there were all the other areas, inlcuding the service bays that were completely empty - I used to rent space from them to park a bus (obvious really, but used for corporate hospitality around Europe...).

I think that they also used to operate out of Streatham Bus Garage - but I do know that the whole area around there (including ice rink, swimming pool etc) is all about to be redeveloped so wouldn't be available long term.

Best bet is where are you, then might be able to suggest something!

Cheers

Rob
Discovery 300 Tdi - 2" lift, side exit exhaust, HD bumpers, T-Maxx 9500, removable tow hitch, snorkel and 235/85's

Discovery 4 Commercial - very standard but very nice!

Freelander 2 TD4 - Fun Prevention Officer's

Offline paranoid android

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 16:05:49 »
Thanks very much Mike by the way and its really tough at the moment everywhere is asking for an arm and a leg just for enough space to do a mini let alone a landy. and hey rob long time ive had to move back to south london for work as studying finished, but if i get space will be up northants for the next billing meet, but hope your doing well mate. right i am in croydon tho so i have been looking in thornton heath and norbury and such its very hard to find any reasonable prices however im looking for 6 months min to a year so i dont know where that puts me any agents or places in mind always helpful and will have a chat with the karting place as im only 5 mins away thanks again guys.
D90 200tdi
snorkel
265 kl71's
k&N
soon- 2" tuffback/bearmach lift
"anyone who lives within their means is seriously lacking an imagination"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal