Vehicle & Technical > Military

Sankey 3/4T Tubs

(1/4) > >>

landroverkeith:
 :sad:

Im afraid the tub on my old sankey is past repair, I was hoping just to patch the holes in the floor and top of the sides above the wheel arches but I just dont think its worth it.

Does anyone know where I can source a new tub? there was some on ebay a few months back and I was sure it was craddocks or paddocks that was selling them 2nd hand but typically I cant find one now

Many Thanks Keith

diesel_jim:
IT was Paddocks, and they were worse than useless when it came to trying to buy one.

I rang them several times, once the right person wasn't there to process my visa card, and then when i wanted to get a courier to collect, they refused to sell me on because "they've had too many couriers damage stuff"

I explained that if I had organised it, then any damage would be between the courier and myself, nothing to do with Paddocks, but they still refused, so stuff 'em!  :evil:

Range Rover Blues:
You might be as well off buying a newer one in decent nick and selling your chassis as a project.

Disco Matt:

--- Quote from: Range Rover Blues on August 04, 2010, 01:52:37 ---You might be as well off buying a newer one in decent nick and selling your chassis as a project.

--- End quote ---

Seconded - it'd be a great find for anyone looking to build a camping/overlanding trailer.

What does the 3/4t designation refer to by the way? Just trying to work out whether they're under the magic 750kg fully laden and therefore legal for those of us with post-97 licences to haul.

Saffy:

--- Quote from: Disco Matt on August 04, 2010, 19:51:06 ---
What does the 3/4t designation refer to by the way? Just trying to work out whether they're under the magic 750kg fully laden and therefore legal for those of us with post-97 licences to haul.

--- End quote ---

750kg load over top of weight of trailer so no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version