AuthorTopic: 4x4 Response Wales  (Read 2655 times)

Offline paul_humphreys

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
4x4 Response Wales
« on: November 13, 2009, 11:18:48 »
4x4 Response Wales

4x4 Response Wales Recruitment Evening

4x4 Response Wales will be holding a recruitment and information evening at Pencader Village Hall on the evening of 25th November starting at 7:30pm. The evening is aimed at existing 4x4 owners who would be interested to make themselves and their vehicles available to provide logistical support to the Emergency Planning Service in the event of severe adverse weather or local emergency.

A recent similar evening held in Llandudno was a resounding success with over 25 attendees of whom 11 immediately joined after listening to a presentation given by two of the Groups senior members. A number of others joined up over the next couple of weeks.

Anyone who is interested in finding out more about the Group will be welcome to attend the Pencader meeting. Alternatively, there is plenty of information available to the Groups Website at www.4x4responsewales.org. It is anticipated that there will be a regular monthly meetings in the area once a core local group is formed.

The Group has prepared a formal presentation outlining the activities and benefits of membership and demonstrating how members are being equipped to support their local communities during severe weather and other local emergencies.

If you know of a club or organisation that would like to find out more about the Group then please get in touch: info@4x4responsewales.org

4x4 Response Wales is a registered charity offering logistical support to Emergency Planning Officers and Emergency Services during times of severe weather and other local emergency. The Group organises regular training and assessment weekends across Wales to prepare their volunteers and vehicles and to ensure that members can provide a high quality service when required.

Release Date:   13th November 2009
LC 80 series 1993. 285/75/16s Cooper STTs, OME 850s on the front with 25mm packer, 868s on the rear. 4.88 diffs. Winch bumper with 12000lb winch. Factory lockers. HD rear bumper with wheel carrier and winch mount.

http://www.crag-uk.org

Offline wizard

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Cardiff. In the land of our fathers, so i am told
  • Referrals: 0
Re: 4x4 Response Wales
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 22:03:00 »
Hi Paul

I tried emailing the info link you provided and the links on the web site but on both occasions my email comes back with an error message.
When is your next South Wales meeting ? I would like to come along.

Regards
wizard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal