AuthorTopic: Thinking of selling the Landcruiser......  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Hovis

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Thinking of selling the Landcruiser......
« on: May 31, 2009, 19:15:00 »
Hi all,

As you can see from my last post I bought an FJ70 a few months ago. I was going to use it for the Staples 2 Naples charity banger rally but having driven it the 60 miles to Bristol there is no way I can afford to take it on the 3500 odd mile round trip!!! I was going to keep it for towing and a bit of off roading/green laning but as I have just practically been given a 2.8td Fourtrack with tax and MOT I'm thinking about selling it.

It now has 11 months MOT and is cleaner than it was in my previous post. Apart from that I've done nothing to it. I literally washed it, pumped the tyres up and drove it to Bristol, not bad for something that’s been sat in a garage for 2 years. As I suspected there were no real issues with the MOT, just a sensible amount of sympathy for a 20 year old motor! It’s got a fair few bits of history and receipts, including a receipt for the rings and pistons which were done about 20k miles ago and the cert for the cat Toad alarm & immobiliser. I'm open to offers as I'm not really sure what it’s worth, I’ve seen some rougher ones fetch good money on eBay so if no one wants it that’s where it's going. So any takers?

Hovis
My Mum lied..............it hasn't dropped off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal