AuthorTopic: buugered front axle, rear axle and engine  (Read 530 times)

Offline kizz81

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
buugered front axle, rear axle and engine
« on: May 06, 2009, 00:30:46 »
hello,
im having a great few months, the 90 wouldnt start so rather than take it apart at uni i just sent it home on the RAC where all the tools are and a better range of advice,
the engine turned out to be knakerd
as did both ends of the rear axle (  :shock: couldnt beleive how both had happened at the same time, and as if things could get worse they did )
its been sat on the drive with a stripped engine for four weeks now awaiting the delivery of a disco 200tdi to fit and awaiting me to make an arrangement to pick up a disk braked axle i have brought,
front hubs have been pouring oil oul from the CV seals and the front diff is loose :'( ( whats going to be cheaper new axle with diff in or to rebuild it, )
i am running out of time because i have to be in wales in it in june and i have uni exams untill mid may so cant do anything

does anyone have the bits for the front axle or have advice or have a front axle

and i thought when the timing belt went at christmas thing were bad
it only has to get me from here to wales and back ( but after i get back it'll be on the landy rally with 2 weeks to prepare )
help

cheers kieran
Ever dreamed about travelling to the land of the midnight sun? visit our website for more info!
www.freespirit4x4.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal