AuthorTopic: L200 buying advice inc Child Seats  (Read 1202 times)

Offline carbore

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
L200 buying advice inc Child Seats
« on: January 11, 2009, 11:50:26 »
We are looking at an L200 for the Misses as we are just about to start on yet another building project and get a lot of job materials etc and also buy furniture and antiques etc at auctions and stuff for my Fergie. That and the small holding we have mean a double cab pick up is the best option as we have a baby so need separtaion between load and passender (so the freelander is not ideal and the S3 is a heap)

The "old shape" L200 looks good as there are lots about but is there anything specific  to look for, any tricks that the marqe has? I have read the other thread about double cabs but its mainly off road focused. Although we will use the 4x4 stuff as we live down a "green lane" and want to drive it round my fields plus towing, My freelander copes fine with all that so im not interested lifts etc.

Also Child seats, we have a 8 month old baby so will soon be getting the next stage seat and wondered if anyone has had any problems finding something that fits in a double cab, I was told they can be tricky due to seatbelt positions.

Thanks.

CORNISH SPRINT AND HILLCLIMB CHAMPION 2009

Lotus Elise (Tuned/lightened for sprint racing Championship winner 2009)
Freelander 1 TD4 Auto AKA the Big Black Bus (Brownchurch Roof Rack, Hatch Bag rear liner)
Ferguson T20 "Grey Fergie" TVO Tractor 1951

Offline L200 CARLOS

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Re: L200 buying advice inc Child Seats
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 18:55:44 »
you will have no probs with childs seats mate,

all i recomend is dont get an 03 plate, and look for one with a diff lock on the rear, very usefull. great motors  :afro:
L200 ANIMAL
3" body lift
2"suspension lift
35" tyres-coopers stt's

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal