Vehicle & Technical > Discovery

My guide to fitting seats

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ja1983:
i recently fitted some half leather recaro buckets from a rover coupe into mine.... very comfy, height adjustment on drivers... so even stumpy SWMBO can drive comfortably!

..took about 4 hrs to figure out the final plan tho, but easy enough once i`d done that!

clover:
I bet yours were harder to fit than mine! Personally I like the ES seats very much as it makes my Disco very much like driving a RRC which were IMHO one of the most comfortable of all the Range Rovers.

DCR:
Hi my seats had worn out completely I had a pair Saab 9000s fitted having had a Saab for a few years I knew how comfortable they were.And they came for nothing. All the best.

clover:
SAAB seats are popular mod with the VeeDub guys as the seat bases are very flat and this makes the rails easy to fit to a flat surface. SAAB 900 seats are orthopedic as well and I have to say the GM 900 I had was one of the most comfortable cars to be in I have had as far as seats go.

auf_wiedersehen_pet:
Great guide.  :lol:

I have a 300 series. I'm just about to buy a full set of electric seats with switches and loom. Do I simply run a 12v to to switches?

When I did it on my RRC, I gutted the switch box, replaced it with 4 window switches and loads of wire!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version