AuthorTopic: jeep uk customer services  (Read 1536 times)

Offline nick h

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
jeep uk customer services
« on: June 19, 2008, 12:29:01 »
customer services - what a joke!

the arrogance shown by their staff is unbelievable

i rang up today regarding the 'corrosion' on the PLASTIC centre caps on my original wheels - plastic powdering/crumbling

main dealer says its a known problem that Jeep ignore but want £41.04 each plus VAT to replace - he said as a customer you have my sympathy but they don't even listen to dealer feedback

the arrogant bitch i spoke to just kept saying - out of warranty!!

told them bluntly - put it right or else later this year i will buy a RR or Cayenne - and they did not give a stuff [-X

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:40:05 by nick h »

Offline bunnykins

Attack Member
Re: jeep uk customer services
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 07:47:35 »
i know your frustration ! sometimes its like taking to a brick wall.

had some problems with jeep ipswich dealer also - see here http://www.mud-club.com/forum/index.php/topic,61002.0.html

Offline nick h

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 14:59:58 »
the dealers have the same problem with Jeep/Chrysler UK - their feedback is totally ignored - and they get the 'rough end' from customers

the problem of expensive alloys 'milking' being NO 1 customer complaint - then the general moan about spares prices as UK versus USA

hopefully when the new limit on personal imports from the USA etc comes in later this year they will have to act?

think its due to be about £120 duty free - comes in December

Offline bunnykins

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 19:29:15 »
the dealers have the same problem with Jeep/Chrysler UK - their feedback is totally ignored - and they get the 'rough end' from customers

the problem of expensive alloys 'milking' being NO 1 customer complaint - then the general moan about spares prices as UK versus USA

hopefully when the new limit on personal imports from the USA etc comes in later this year they will have to act?

think its due to be about £120 duty free - comes in December

i've seen the prices on US websites and they range from reasonable to cheap by comparison.

but why put a ceiling on the priceat £120 when that buys you nothing thesedays ?

there is too much greed in this world, without it everything will be much more affordable !

i paid £183 for a siren !!!!!! [Edited] was that all about  :evil: [ basically a horn ]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal