AuthorTopic: Some Stuff Wanted and also billy bagheads out again  (Read 3527 times)

Offline MOTORSPORT_SAFETY

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Some Stuff Wanted and also billy bagheads out again
« on: February 12, 2005, 19:03:40 »
Hi all

I have just been stripping my donor 109 safari and the read doors are somewhat shall we say past it ok there %$&$^%^ :oops:

Im desprate for these as the job of the vehicle when up and running requires the ability to carry more than 2 people on occasions so if anyone in the northwest has any can they let me know what they want for them also after a dog guard type thing if there is such a thing lol or im going to botch erm I mean fabricate one :-)

Also for those of you on the wirral Billy the baghead has been out and about again nothing too much gone but things if they had came up and said hey mate have you got they would have got a good deal, just a heads up if your vehicles outside.

If you guys can help with the above I would appreciate any offers and I can pickup and pay cash too no problems there oh why I think on im also looking for a cheap swb roofrack dont want anything special as its going to get seriously modified to carry some kit.

All the best guys and thanks for all the advice you have given really pullyed me out of the brown stuff.

Paul

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal