AuthorTopic: Unbelievable !!  (Read 1124 times)

Offline wizard

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Cardiff. In the land of our fathers, so i am told
  • Referrals: 0
Unbelievable !!
« on: April 03, 2008, 20:14:48 »
I just had a look through the stolen section, its bloody unbelievable. people are having there pride and joy stolen the length and breath of the country.
Some of the posts read like a death has occurred in the family.
I'll be keeping any eye on O'l Goth Thing from now on.

I hope those that have had there trucks nicked get them back, and those that nicked 'em get whats coming to them.

wizard :evil:

Offline schuee

Attack Member
Re: Unbelievable !!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 20:28:42 »
The brother-in-law's mate had his 90 nicked a few weeks before Xmas, it was his pride and joy remember him at Billing fitting loads of mods to it, at the time Land Rovers were disappearing like hot cakes in Lincolnshire. Also spoke to my main dealer and they had a brand new 110 stolen of the forecourt, apparently the chassis was found in a barn not to far away :shock:
Going back to my mate, he has now a 55 plate 110 now from the insurance, he his investing in some serious security so it hopefully won't happen again.

Cheers

Keith

Offline bilge rat

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 20:54:16 »
does seem to be a bit popular at the moment , specialy 90's.  heard theres a gang over wolverhampton way then heard of the one in hinckley and one in derby area. mate had his took last year , time to lock up well,  alan....

Offline lee celtic

• Regional Rep
    Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 14:48:15 »
I've noticed that with a lot of the thefts that the owners havent heard anything ie. the theives get in and push the car down the road before starting it .

Thats why I use one of these at about a tenner off ebay or B&Q

At around 110Db and totally independant of the cars electrics they are great .I mounted mine above the rear door so the beam covers the front of the car and if it goes off the scum will have to climb through the dog guard to get at it by which time the things been screeching it's head off . :lol: you can even wire two together for twice as much noise and hide the second one in the engine bay  :twisted:
so many hills , so little time ....
discovery TD5
work in progress...lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal