AuthorTopic: It's that time  (Read 1233 times)

Offline r_mav

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • If it ain't stuck try harder nxt time.
  • Referrals: 0
It's that time
« on: March 16, 2008, 10:31:25 »
I was hopeing that this day would neaver come even though it was enevitable that it would but i have to replace the clutch on the MAV, an my in house fixer(dad) has told me to go forth with my truck and multipy, i kind of get the feeling he dont want to do it :-o . thay cant be all that bad to do.
series 3 v6 (ex jim willy spec) 1st LR in 22 years,FOR SALE Ford maveric one careful owner never used off road, also one not so careful owner,  any offers arond the two cows a goat and a bag of magic beans mark would be greatly acepted. thanks

Offline Boggert

Attack Member
Re: It's that time
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:18:57 »
I was told its a devil of a job, get the garage to do it!
If want to walk it walk it, if you want to ride it ride it just leave me alone to drive it!

"Save The Cheer leader, save the world"

Offline DAVID

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 15:25:53 »
 :doh: Not a job for a saturday afternoon.It is quite a big job on Mav and terrano,I had a friend to do my
           terrano ( he as is own garage )and in is own words its a pig of a job,a lot more to strip down than
           normal.Cost me around £450, main dealer wanted close to £800
           Good luck.

Offline r_mav

Attack Member
  • If it ain't stuck try harder nxt time.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 18:43:52 »
i know there a pig , i watched them do one on the garage(on discovery chan) father sez he cant fit it in at work till he gets a new unit i just hope it can hold out for a rew months :undecided:
series 3 v6 (ex jim willy spec) 1st LR in 22 years,FOR SALE Ford maveric one careful owner never used off road, also one not so careful owner,  any offers arond the two cows a goat and a bag of magic beans mark would be greatly acepted. thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal