AuthorTopic: new baby !  (Read 995 times)

Offline gag

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
new baby !
« on: October 27, 2007, 03:12:08 »
Hello to All again !  Its a while since Ive been on the club pages and its great to be back.  Just bought myself a nissan terrano on an 04 plate with 5000 miles on the clock !!!!!!!!  Im over the moon with it and its showroom condition. I understand that its an import as the supplying dealer is marked in the service records as being in Larnaca.  A couple of questions have arisen and I just know someone on the boards will have the answers !

1).  Just to the right-hand side of the steering wheel, mounted on the dash, is a rocker type switch. The switch has a picture of a car on it with what looks like soundwaves coming from a small circle inside the car. There is a large cross right across the car logo ? What is this switch for ?

2).  What is the correct sequence for opening/locking the car using the remote key fob ?  I press the locking switch once and the doors lock and the indicators flash. On opening the car withthe fob switch, if I press the unlock segment on the fob, only the drivers door unlocks. If I press it again, all the doors open. Is this correct or what ?

Cheers to All
gag
George.

Offline SWEETY

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
new baby !
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 17:05:11 »
The switch your on about is for the ultra sonics so you can switch them off if you leave the window open for say a dog. If you PM me with your email address I can send you a copyof the operating instructions from the owners hand book :) As for the key fob operation i'm a bit unsure as mines an earlier model but it may be the same as the new fords as this is to stop anyone jumping into your car from the other side at say traffic lights when their is just you in the car :roll:  sort of anti car jacking set up :D
I would think about joining www.nissan4x4ownersclub.co.uk as you'll fine all the info & help you could ever want on your new motor there :D By the way your not that far from me
I don't suffer insaity ! I enjoy it !!!

Disco 2 V8 powered

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal