AuthorTopic: WHAT!!!! more Tin worm!!!!!..UPDATE  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Fingers Mclean

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
WHAT!!!! more Tin worm!!!!!..UPDATE
« on: August 09, 2007, 11:48:00 »
Well i have stripped the CJ down and wow i thought landys got rusty but i have no floor or front wings :lol:  :lol: ..I can repair the floor etc but the front wings are shot to bits..Anyone got any kicking around??? :?  :?
CJ-7 5.9 AMC V8 Renegade Jeep (resto)
Freelander 3 door Serengeti 2.5 TD4
VERY Tricked up Jeep Wrangler
1200 Bandit
3 year old Son (Finlay Foo) ;-)

Offline Bishops Finger

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 21:39:15 »
Did Lighthouse get mentioned or try Quadratec or 4 wheel drive hardware in the US...the latter 2 have good web sites :wink:
Jeep drivers don't eat quiche

Offline Fingers Mclean

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 13:46:21 »
Hi everyone,
Well where do I start I' am really into my off roading had loads of Landys over the years (one was a feature in lrm last year).Some of you are already aware of this. :lol:  :lol:
Always had a liking for the jeep as a kid..Then I saw my mate's one (oddjob) which he is restoring with a big body and spring lift ..fat tyres etc etc..So when I saw that I knew I had to get one..Ive done the body lift thing with Landys but they never look as cool as the superking matchbox jeep I remember as a kid..so I did a search on eblag and there was one for sale local ..I went and had a look and although it looked ok ish on the outside the floors and wings are shot to bits.. :?  :?  
So I bought it quite cheap £460 running but been sat in a barn for 7 years..Someone has restored it at some point as it has new tailgate doors and bonnet..  :lol:
It now resides at my mates workshop and has been stripped down ready for welding Body lift etc etc..
It will take a while but hey I got one...shame its not a V8 as i keep getting told :?
But it could be  :lol:  :lol:    
So there you have it..I have a rusty cj7 with a bit of love and a whole lot of money should look lovely in the next few years
CJ-7 5.9 AMC V8 Renegade Jeep (resto)
Freelander 3 door Serengeti 2.5 TD4
VERY Tricked up Jeep Wrangler
1200 Bandit
3 year old Son (Finlay Foo) ;-)

Offline Bishops Finger

Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 22:30:15 »