AuthorTopic: Arr!!! Salesmen  (Read 338 times)

Offline lyndon

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Arr!!! Salesmen
« on: June 08, 2007, 19:21:48 »
Can we get a used car salesman shooting season please. Finally my Disco seems water tight. Well for now anyway. I took it back to the dealer and they agreed to fix it. Saleman comes up to me when I dropped it off and says, I souldn't leak we spent £300 fixing it. Guess what when I collected it the mechanic made a mistake and gave me a copy of the bill £102. Lying ******d. Why can't he just tell me the truth. I don't care how much the repairs cost as long as they are done properly. I have to say though there was a list of things on the invoice that the dealer has done to it and it was an awful lot of monies worth. By the way the garage that fixed it are independant of the dealer.

Offline daveyravey

Attack Member
Arr!!! Salesmen
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 22:37:40 »
Did they wear 10 gallon hats ??
Landyless

Offline lyndon

Attack Member
Arr!!! Salesmen
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 10:56:18 »
Might as well have done. It makes me sick that they really think I am going to believe bull like that. Quite insulting really.

Offline daveyravey

Attack Member
Arr!!! Salesmen
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 15:34:58 »
The scary thing is, a few of them have actually served their time fixing the beggars. Do they loose their memory when they "don" the shirt & tie ?
Landyless

Offline suggs

Attack Member
Arr!!! Salesmen
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 16:35:32 »
some years ago i worked for a car showroom, it was amazing just how much they would lie and stitch up customers, they would sell them utter sheds with a warrenty then when the car packed up a few day's later they would repair it in there own workshops, and claim the money back from the warrenty company giving them double bubble.

they would get people ring up asking if they had a certain car instock, they would always say yes just to get them down to the showroom, then make up an excuse and try to flog them something else..

then they did that finance for bad credit history, try 40-60% apr

i didnt stay long lol
modded 90

V8 Disco 2 ES premium for the Mrs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal