AuthorTopic: 300tdi Value  (Read 336 times)

Offline CNorman

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
300tdi Value
« on: May 28, 2007, 09:46:48 »
Hi guys, could i ask what the rough value of my disco 300tdi is?

1994 Tdi 5 door manual ES spec.
125,000 miles
No adverse history
6th owner.

I bought the vehicle in November. I fitted a new Cambelt, front crankshaft oil seal, auxillary drivebelt, Landrover water pump, lower hose assy and changed fluids front to back.

4 BFGoodrich MT's (less than 1K). 3 good, 1 bad now!

All new wheel bearings, 2 stub axles, light guards. Bikini style diff guards and a steering guard with removed front bumper.

The car had no history when i bought it but i have spent 2,000 on parts to get it to standard with recits and mechanically it is rather good.

The bodywork on it is not good. It shines well etc but both rear 3quateres have deep, down to base coat scratches and lots of them. the front wing is scratched and both rear 3/4 have a dent in each side. The rear bumper is also damaged.

The interior has a lifting dash, the drivers bolster is collasing and the drivers and rear passanger seat both have tears. 1 of the BFG, M/T is knackered.

What do you reckon it would fetch.

Dont get me wrong, it will clean up well and hold a good polish but it does have the above damage.

Cheers for your replies. The vehicle is metallic green (dark)

Offline beast5680

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • hailsham east sussex
  • Referrals: 0
300tdi Value
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 10:00:07 »
its hard to say as they vary so much :?  round me you would be looking at between £2k-£3k i would suspect for that age and specbut as always it depends on whether the buyers are out there
I currently have an M plate 94 300tdi for sale advertised at £1200 but not a sniff of a sale yet so it may have to go on the auction site next week :wink:
Neal

let him that hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris dies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal