AuthorTopic: Welsh cottage, Poppit Sands from £50 a night sleeps 4  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Greenlanekit

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Dear All, we've just opened up our place in Wales, so in true Mud Club style, come and rent it out if you like, great for exploring from as a base, its called Colwyn, great family & 4x4 friendly holiday cottage in Wales nr Poppit Sands, Cardigan Bay

Converted from a 19th-century coach house and set in grounds of our farm, it gives you uninterrupted views, apart from the sheep if they are in, of your own quiet valley and pretty surrounding countryside. We’re located in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, you’ll have access to coastal paths and other walks close by, aswell as Horse riding on your front door and fishing either fresh or sea fishing close by. Poppit Sands is 3 miles away, and its sandy beaches are ideal for power kiting, plus you can drive on the beach! we’re about 40 mins drive from Pendine Sands with St Dogmaels about 2miles away, where your closest pub is, Cardigan is also pretty close.

Cottage details:

Sleeps 4

On 2 floors, reached by stone steps from outside, the lounge, dining & kitchen area are on the first floor, with shower room with toilet & basin, 2 bedrooms - 1 double, 1 compact twin, (reached by open spiral stairs on the ground floor. Small grassed area with furniture, Parking right outside the cottage.

Children & Pets

Most welcome, but please note that we have a tight spiral staircase, so for the very young & children under 5, you will need to give due care and attention. Pets welcome but one dog only please, call us if you have more than one, as we’re pretty flexible but is on a case by case basis.

Services

OFCH. Wall heater. Oil (summer), Power & bed linen (duvets) inc., Oil (winter) £10pw. Microwave.. Parking right outside the cottage front door

Availablity

Dates available from Sept 2006 – April 2007

Costs

£60 per night, is a guide, this is for the whole cottage not per person. Bit of flexibility here, depends how long you are staying, 2 nights or more £50 per night

Bookings

Call  Ann on 01239 614721

Contact Ann, my Welsh Mam direct please, there is an answer phone. You can email me if you like and I’ll pass it on, her PC is one of those clockwork ones, but I do have a pic if you'd lik, details will be on the website soon.

Location http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=215045&y=244720&z=3&sv=215045,244720&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
www.o-g-x.co.uk
'76 Blue S3 SWB Soft-top
'41 BSA M20

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal