AuthorTopic: Had to go to the Doc's and other mundane things  (Read 296 times)

Offline Manicminer

• Regional Rep
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Had to go to the Doc's and other mundane things
« on: March 27, 2006, 18:02:10 »
Had to go to the Doc's today.
I came out in a rash at about 3 pm yesterday. It got worse and worse. What started out as a rash around my neck, shoulders and armpits soon spread to cover everywhere from my groin up to my neck, front and back.
The earliest they could see me was 11.40 am.
I had a reaction to something and it was my body's way of dealing with it. I'm on some pills which seem to work wonders.

The rest of the afternoon I have done some chores that SWMBO usually carries out since I'm usually at work and don't get home until 7pm.

On the list of tasks was to take one of my daughters to the local Leisure Centre for some swimming lessons.
What got me was the number of people fighting for the parking spaces nearest the door whilst the rest of the car park was empty. None of them could see that walking the length of the car park would enhance their visit to the establishment :roll:
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Offline mark.yellow.series.3

Attack Member
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 18:11:16 »
hope the rash is gone, i had one once 'down there' but we wont talk about that :oops:

Offline bezzabsa

Attack Member
  • I'm BACK..possibly..LOL
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 18:28:02 »
No doubt they were mostly 'chelsea tractors' parked by the door??
we have the same in the local shopping centre 'Merry Hill (hell?)'
usually big mercs and jags parked right by the doors, usually in disabled or mother and baby slots..had a right go at an old biddy once, about to swing into mom + tot space when she carves me up gets out and puts a disabled sign in the window, so i get out and say 'so shall i park in the disabled space there' which was 2 spaces down....her reply?? 'its too far for me to walk and i'm ENTITLED to park here..needless to say a 'heated' arugement ensued, during which the security were called and then they asked her to move it, got the same reply... so THEY CLAMPED HER :LOL: oh how i laughed when i came out and saw that on her car...!!!
Be afraid. Be very afraid
YAM YAM SQUAD
Life's a journey - so remember to pay FULL fare!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal