AuthorTopic: make and mend day  (Read 288 times)

Offline denviks

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
make and mend day
« on: March 23, 2006, 14:25:17 »
well been an interesting day to say the least. decided it was time to change my shocks and springs on the disco as i have a nice shiny new set sat here in my dinning room ready to go on. so this morning i went out and jacked the disco up as far as the jack would let me. took the rear wheels off and put the axle stands underneath. on letting her down the axle just kept dropping  :shock: ..........and dropping ........so much so that it was almost on the ground and not far enough. i cant get enough hight out of my jack  :evil: so i was resigned to not doing my springs today.

but thats when i noticed that my rear pads were very low. so i went and got new set. all fitted in about 10 mins and that was including a nice cup of tea

:wink:
so i went on a look around the truck to see what other jobs i could do while i was there. i painted the front shackles on the bumper and cleaned the diesel pump up and lubed it. lubed all the doors ect ect. and then found that my steering pump has a small leak  :roll: ...time to start looking for a second hand one then.

also put some one shot grease in the swivels so thats another job out of the way. just gotta weld up the rear door stay now and im ready for paignton next weekend.... :wink:  :lol:

so what else am i gonna find. and when will i get the shocks and springs done  :roll:
cheers
dennis
more moves than a dad in a disco!!!!!!!!!!

im always @ www.plcuk.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal