AuthorTopic: Vehicles wanted for TV  (Read 1036 times)

Offline muddyweb

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Vehicles wanted for TV
« on: June 01, 2004, 18:29:22 »
Hi Chaps,

Just got this email through... don't know if anyone is interested......

My name is Tanith Myles and I am trying to track down the following:

2 x Green (army style) Land Rover (Which I've been advised as a series 1 or 2) 1 x Green (army style) truck (austin or Bedford RL)

This is for a series called Days That Shook The World and we would be doing scenes in and around the Peterborough area, I am searching frantically as the dates I need to find the above for is the 7th and 8th of June. These are both night shoots and will involve standing around a bit.  I have more details available, please if there is anyone you can think of that could help or any suggestions you could make they would be most appreciated.

I'm also trying to find for a day between the 9-11th June, if you perhaps knew anyone: 1 x American 1930's car (drivable) 1 x American 1930's car
1 x American style Jeep (I've been told about the jeep being made 1948 but something that was in use at the time?)

Thank You

Tanith Myles
Lion Television Scotland
14 Royal Cresent
Glasgow
G3 7SL

T: 0141 331 0450
F: 0141 331 0451
E:  tanith.myles@liontv.co.uk
www.liontv.co.uk
Tim Burt
Muddyweb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.muddyweb.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal