AuthorTopic: Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Owen

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Referrals: 0
Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale
« on: September 29, 2005, 11:11:16 »
1997 'P' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2.5TD

My ZJ Grand Cherokee is going up for sale anyone here interested in it? Although the rear diff needs sorting out she still drives well, and you guys know how much cash has gone into this car. She has all the Grand Cherokee extras and all the electrics and aircon work perfectly, although she has a few light battle scars that need a tough up!
New brakes, clutch, manuel gearbox, rad(supplied form Jeep), pro comp lift kit, springs and shocks, coil spacers, disks, lights, tension wheels, snorkel, a-bar, muds, disconnects, and tonnes more I cant think of at the min.
In all SWMBO has recipts for about 7.5K including all labour costs. The ZJ still has about 10 months MOT, 2 monts Tax, history up to 100K, 124K on the clock last full service at 121K. I just dont have any more cash to spend on her!

Its a steel at £1800, drive her away! She need a rear diff will cost about £300 - £400 to get one unles you know someone who has one knocking about! I just dont have the cash to get the diff sorted, so I would rather find her a new home.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal